HOW IT WILL WORK:
• I'll have all of my retiring Stampin' Up! product - inks, stamp sets, designer series paper, Project Life card kits and accessories, punches, Big Shot framelits and embossing folders, and all kinds of embellishments, and more - for sale. Most of the stamps have been gently loved.
• You will then have your items added up and that merchandise total will be put on an order copy.
• There will be plenty of make and takes, too. Choose from cards from previous classes, or from previous Paper Pumpkin kits. You'll also be able to make a sampler of the New 2016-2018 In Colors.
Make 2 cards for only $5. Additional cards may be made for only $2 each.
• You will then shop through the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog, as well as view new project display boards and "spend" the merchandise amount given to you on your order copy. You will be responsible in paying for the shipping and tax on the new product order.
• Your total merchandise amount must be "spent" that day at the event. No merchandise credit will be given.
• All merchandise payments will need to be made using cash, credit, or debit cards. No Checks will be accepted.
• You will leave with your retired merchandise and your order will be placed on June 1, and delivered to me. Orders may be picked up from me starting on June 10.