I never seem to have enough birthday cards! I've been working on growing my birthday card collection the last few weeks. In fact, I've heard from many of you that you're in the same situation. I'd like to be able to help you do that. Starting in February, there will be a Birthday Card Club. You can attend in person or online. I'm still working on a venue, so stay tuned!
This card features the Lift Me Up Bundle with the free Sale-a-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper. This paper is so great - I've already used a whole stack! I'm certainly going to be placing another order for more.
Cutting & Measurement:
Base - 8 /12 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4 - Peekaboo Peach
Layer 1 - 3 x 4 - Watermelon Wonder
Layer 2 - 2 7/8 by 3 7/8 Carried Away Designer Series Paper
Layer 3 - Layering Circles Scallop - Watermellon Wonder
Layer 4 - Stitched Shapes Circle (Yay! They're back in stock!)- Whisper White
Layer 5 - 1 x 3 1/2 Whisper White
Layer 6 - Clouds from scrap of Whisper White
Putting it All Together
1. Stamp balloon on layer 4 in Night of Navy. Adhere to Layer 3.
2. Stamp sentiment on Layer 5 and flag the ends.
3. Adhere Layers 1 & 2, then adhere to Base.
4. Adhere balloon circle with dimensionals.
5. Add clouds and flag with dimensionals.
6. Finish with Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes Heart.
Early Bird Pricing for my Spring Retreat ends TOMORROW!