Peek-a-boo to someone new! Isn't that a great sentiment for a new baby? And this little monster from the Yummy in my Tummy stamp set, is just the cutest. His round little tummy makes a fun shaker window, with just enough room for heart shaped confetti punched with the Confetti Heart Punch. He's going to be perfect to send to my friend, who's anticipating her first baby any day now.
Cutting and Measurement
Base: Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Layer 1: Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4, embossed with Falling Peals Textured Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Watercolor Paper,
Layer 3: Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper
Putting it All Together
1. Stamp monster in Basic Black Archival ink on watercolor paper, and cut out with with Paper Snips. Cut out his tummy using Layering Circle Framelits. Adhere window sheet to back side of monster and run foam strips around circle outline.
2. Punch out confetti hearts in Soft Sky and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper. Add to the circle. Remove backing of foam adhesive strips and cover with a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
3. Adhere Layer 1 to Base, and monster to base with dimensionals.
4. Cut out banner from Tasty Treats Designer series paper and adhere with glue dots.
5. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink.
November host code: KNXMH2J6
"All Images © 2017 Stampin’ Up!
This blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on the DBWS, personal blog, website, or other Internet medium is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!"